Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 23:34:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Package building delay?

Howdy,

	I upgraded the htdig port 5 days ago, still don't see a new
package. I remember vaguely that there were "issues" with package
building, but I don't remember the delay being this long. Can anyone give
me some insight? The linux guys announced new rpm's a day or two after the
new version was released, I'm starting to feel a little inadequate. :)

Doug