Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 10:31:29 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        dyson@freebsd.org
Cc:        scrappy@hub.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, jack@diamond.xtalwind.net, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

We always stay in Halifax and the nearby small villages where our family
live.  The villes are all on the main traffic line so it's a cynch to
hop a bus or train and go up and down the line.  Of course, West
Yorkshire has a nice metro pass for bus & train in the whole county for
the same price.  We grab one of those and for 8 or 10 pound a week,
we're set....

-Mike

(I'm sure this somehow relates to *BSD)