Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 1997 20:34:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nuclear Winter <winter@isp.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Serial port problem

I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.1-RELEASE on a Toshiba Tecra 700CT laptop and I'm
having trouble getting the kernel to recognize the serial ports.  I'm
guessing that it might have something to do with the infrared port.  I was
wondering if anyone else has had the same kind of problem and can give me
some input on a possible solution.  Please reply in e-mail because I am
not subscribed to the mailing list.  Thanks.