Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 1995 15:39:29 +0100
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        faulkner@mpd.tandem.com, terry@cs.weber.edu
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: BSD Consortium

Re Consortium ...

> what goals would you personally put forth?

YAWN .. BORED ! I wish this discussion was not here in this list !

I suggest we create a list called tmp@freebsd.org
subscription to this list should be open, not moderated,
( to save postmaster at freefall any effort )

List to be used for discussion of any short term flavour of the month topic
that starts to bore many of us, whilst continuing to interest many others.

It is a poor defense of a thread to maintain it would die if moved to a
seperate list, `consortium' is getting boring for lots of us here I suspect,
& it won't be the last thread that starts to bore, so lets have tmp@freebsd.

PS feel free to call the new list whateve you want:
	other@freebsd.org, short-term@freebsd.org,
	tail-end-discussions@freebsd.org..

Julian S