Date:      Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:48:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        imansour <imansour@mawasim.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hi

I think you have the wrong mailing list, what does that have to do with
FreeBSD?

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|