Date:      Sun, 2 Sep 2007 23:23:16 +0200
From:      Mel <fbsd.questions@rachie.is-a-geek.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Krusader - [Shift + Delete] and SFTP

On Sunday 02 September 2007 23:07:26 Zbigniew Komarnicki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have two problems:
>

> Action                  Shortcut        Alternate
> Cut to Clipboard   Ctrl+X           Shift+Delete
> Delete                  F8
>
> Why this is that done, that [Shift+ Delete] is binding to action "Cut to
> Clipboard"?

Part of unix history:
ctrl-c in consoles is the default SIGINT (interrupt) signal,
ctrl-v is used type literal escaped chars

hence, copying is done with shift+insert/delete.
As for the keybindings and your second problem, that's application specific
and since I don't use krusader I can't help ya there.

--
Mel

People using reply to all on lists, must think I need 2 copies.