Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 2018 16:37:58 +1100
From:      Jason Tubnor <jtubnor@gmail.com>
To:        Lee Brown <leeb@ratnaling.org>, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Suppprted hardware list and peripherals

I was having this exact same conversation with dexterf@ on
Thursday/Wednesday after we just spun up our Lenovo SR650 7x06 servers at
work.

Then this appeared:

https://twitter.com/FuchsKeller/status/954334199825264640

There is a page for SPARC on the wiki. I'd be happy to start and manage an
x86 one if people feel it should be information that can help admins
purchase with confidence?

Cheers,

Jason.