Date:      Sat, 25 May 2002 06:53:04 -0400
From:      bad bob <sfmc68@bellatlantic.net>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        free <alpha@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: PDP10 simulator on FreeBSD Alpha?

Thanks for the note Terry, but no, I am thinking of just exactly what
I said - pdp10sim, with tops 20.  I have one running under NetBSD,
on an alpha, I have a couple that I run on an AMD Tbird box under
Freebsd, but I am still having trouble with the BPF device and
allowing tops20 to be telnet'd into...
There are 3 available simulators:
KLH10 from Ken Harrenstein, this is a KL10B simulator that can run
tops10/20, its.
TS10 from Tim Stark, this is a 2020 or KS10 simulator that runs tops 20
etc.
SIMH PDP10 from Bob Supnik. The pdp10 sim is part of Bob's entire
package of simulators.
Here is one URL to get to the simulators.
http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/pdp10emu.html