Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2003 00:23:40 -0500
From:      "Asenchi" <asenchi@asenchi.com>
To:        "Johannes Angeldorff" <johannes2@smartnet.se>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Good way of upgrading from FreeBSD 4.5?

Johannes,

My interpretation of your email is that you need to look into CVSup.  Read
this link:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html

And when it comes to making the make.conf file, read this:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvs-tags.html

These will help you upgrade your entire os without much hassle.  You could
also "Google" cvsup and see what you find there...

Hope this helps,

Curt Micol