Date:      Sat, 1 Aug 1998 15:12:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Russell D. Murphy" <rdmurphy@vt.edu>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   addgroup and rmgroup?

addgroup seems to have a typo on my machine:

#!/usr/bin/tclsh
# Copyright (c) 1996 Wolfram Schneider <wosch@FreeBSD.org>. Berlin.
# All rights reserved.
< ... >

I also note that neither addgroup nor rmgroup seemed to have
been updated after my most recent make world (or the earlier ones,
either).  Everything else seems fine.  The system is running:

neale [rdmurphy]% uname -a
FreeBSD neale.econ.vt.edu 2.2.7-STABLE FreeBSD 2.2.7-STABLE #0:
   Tue Jul 28 17:19:46 EDT 1998
   root@neale.econ.vt.edu:/usr/src/sys/compile/NEALE  i386

Have these utilities disappeared?

Russ Murphy

-----
Russell D. Murphy
Department of Economics
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
3034 Pamplin Hall
Blacksburg, Virginia  24061-0316
(540) 231-4537
rdmurphy@vt.edu