Date:      Fri, 10 May 2002 20:42:08 +0200
From:      Florian Nigsch <flo@nigsch.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   building handbook/docs

#
# Please CC any answer to me - I am currently not subscribed to the list.
#

Hi all!

I have the following question: How do I actually BUILD the handbook from
the sources in /usr/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook?

I once tried it but was probably too unpatient... forgive me!

flo
--

---
Florian Nigsch <flo@nigsch.com>