Date:      Mon, 13 May 2002 00:02:27 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        rodrigobaroni@yahoo.com.br
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD concepts, design

I didn't see any answers to this.  The only reference I am aware of
is The Design and Implementation of the 4.4BSD Operating System by
McKusick, Bostic, Karels, and Quarterman.  Its a bit old, but its got
plenty of information.  Its hard to find.  I spent 2 years looking
for it before finding it in a library used book sale for $1.  For
more current information you would probably have to dig through the
various maillist archives.

--
-- Doug