Date:       Fri, 3 May 2002 07:51:55
From:      <golf___jobs@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   LET NITELITE GOLF INCREASE YOUR INCOME TODAY!

HAVE FUN MAKING MONEY BY SELLING NITELITE GOLF TOURNAMENTS........

This is a REAL full or part-time job opportunity, not an Internet sales pitch.   We are looking for NITELITE GOLF distributors.

To date there have been over 175,000 tournaments held around the world. Now you have the chance to make money at the Golf Courses in your area.

NITELITE GOLF Tournaments are great for Charity Fundraisers.   Possible target markets include:   CHURCHES, FIRE DEPTS, POLICE DEPTS, SCHOOLS, COLLEGES, HOSPITALS, MEDICAL  GROUPS....(cancer, heart, ms, md, march of dimes, etc.) MILITARY ORGANS,  ARMY, NAVY, AIRFORCE, MARINES, COAST GUARD, POLITICIANS, CIVIC  GROUPS....LIONS, ROTARY, KIWANIS, ELKS, MASONS, JAYCEES, FUND RAISING  COUNSELORS AND ORGANS, VETERANS ORGANS VFW., YOUTH ORGANS.....BOY  SCOUTS, YMCA, YWCA, SPORTS TEAMS, HIGH SCHOOL BANDS.

If you are interested please contact golf_life@hotmail.com. Include your mailing address and we will send you a free NITELIGHT Golf Ball.

We have your email address marked as someone interested in receiving golf-related messages. If you would like to be taken off our list please reply with remove in the subject.

NITELITE GOLF  "THE SECOND MOST FUN YOU CAN HAVE IN THE DARK!"