Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:38:30 +1000 (EST)
From:      jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Please let me know..

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Murray Stokely wrote:

> .. when the first RC2 ISO images are available from public FTP sites.

well, we're on the way - i think we have about 1/3 so far.. so i figure
we'll be in place in a few hours.  i imagine the large sites will have
grabbed this within the next 12 hours.

damm, i hate your timing - i was going to catch a movie this weekend
and now i need to decide on whether to do that, or to make sure i
go home earlier so i can check on the RC2 release :-)

(it's about 7:40PM on friday night here)

-jason