Date:      Sun, 16 Aug 1998 09:44:42 +1000 (EST)
From:      Carey Nairn <cpn@dpac.tas.gov.au>
To:        William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: x11amp port not playing...

Do you have oss installed?  This is required by x11amp-0.70, a bit of a
problem if you ask me, since I haven't been able to use oss yet without
having my machine (in fact several different machines) panic while using
it.  If they got oss to be more stable I would happily pay the
registration fee since it greatly simplifies the audio setup.

cheers,
Carey Nairn