Date:      Tue, 05 May 1998 00:59:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nicole <freelist@webweaver.net>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Subject:   Re: InfoWorld brawl esclates

On 05-May-98 Amancio Hasty wisely wrote:

> Three out of the top of my head:
> Walnut Creek, Yahoo, Whistle...
>
> Also, I happen to have worked for a company which have sold multi million
> dollar systems which use FreeBSD.
>
>       Cheers,
>       Amancio

If I manage to get my way at work, most all of our systems will be FreeBSD.
The new venrure will start will about 10 Servers being supported by 2 netapps to
 grow to support 100-200K users. On top of the already 10 servers we have now.

 The Commerce stuff will most likely go to the Sun Slowaris stuff however :<

BTW: Sysadmin wanted:
 Must be FreeBSD freindly, Willing to work hard and cheap for fast growing start
up. Lots of oportunity to learrn and play with cool toys. Prima Dona's need not
apply. Experience is good, however willingness to learn and contibute to a group
 is even better!  Send email to  nicole@mediacity.com

     nicole@webweaver.net  - http://www.webweaver.net/
 webmistress@dangermouse.org - http://www.dangermouse.org/