Date:      Wed, 15 Feb 2017 18:00:50 +0000
From:      Kelly Collins <kelly.collins@infodigitalzone.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Avaya Products and Services users DB

Good Day,

Would you be interested in acquiring a list of Companies or Clients using A=
vaya products and services?

We also have other technology: Cisco, Shoretel, Mitel, SAP, Salesforce, Ora=
cle, SAS, Verizon, Sprint, Qwest, and many more..

We provide contacts from all over globe: North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific =
and LATAM.

Please review and let me know which industry you would need the contact lis=
t and I will get back to you with counts, pricing and more information in m=
y next email.

Await your response.

Best Regards,

Kelly Collins