Date:      Sat, 1 Jul 2000 00:00:37 +0100
From:      "Roger Bacon" <Roger@aeon-uk.net>
To:        "'Dan Busarow'" <dan@dpcsys.com>, "FreeBSD-Questions (E-mail)" <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: dchp

Thanks. Now I get sendmail reporting the following while booting,
 and when I try to send any mail

Jun 30 23:44:33 FreeBSD sendmail[211]: My unqualified host name
(FreeBSD1) unknown; sleeping for retry
Jun 30 23:45:34 FreeBSD sendmail[211]: unable to qualify my own domain
name (FreeBSD1) -- using short name