Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2018 21:28:25 -0400
From:      William Dudley <wfdudley@gmail.com>
To:        Rick Miller <vrwmiller@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HELP upgrade 10.3 to 11.2, now it won't boot!

This was a straight upgrade using freebsd-upgrade.  I don't do source
builds anymore, since freebsd-upgrade was "reliable".

What is the boot loader expecting to find in /etc/fstab ?

I can boot live media and fix that, if I know what to change it to.

Thanks,
Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.