Date:      Sat, 20 Jun 1998 18:01:54 -0700
From:      Jinsoo Kim <jin@voxon.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Chmod and restriction on space

I use FreeBsd 2.2.5( From Walnut Creek CDrom ) as a mail and web server

1. I want to give certain directory rights for web designers only. I looked man pages, but I could not find a way to do it.

2. There are so many mails coming to server, Can you show me how to limit space for mail

3. Where can I find information for CGI which comes with FreeBsd 2.2.5