Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2007 16:09:28 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <marco.beishuizen@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which version of Opera to use?

On stardate Sat, 27 Jan 2007, the wise Gerard Seibert entered:

> I have been thinking of trying Opera in KDE to see if it works better
> than Firefox. I have been having nothing but problems with Firefox and
> Flash.
>
> Would I be better off trying Opera or Linux-Opera? Both are offered in
> the ports.

I'm using the native FreeBSD version with flash and that works great, so I
can only recommend it. Also in my case FF constantly crashed when opening a
site whith flash. Until recently only the linux-opera had flash support,
but now they both have.

Marco
--
I might have gone to West Point, but I was too proud to speak to a
congressman.