Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 2020 12:28:57 -0600
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mail/mailman v3?

On 28 Apr 2020, at 09:33, Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de> =
wrote:
> Leaving Python 3.x compatibility aside,

But that is the main issue. Python 2.7 is dead. Well, fine, it=E2=80=99s =
not quite dead yet, but it is also not feeling any better.

(I ran mailman lists for many years, but never made the move to mailman =
3 and the lists petered out several years back, so I have no horse in =
this hunt (or is it dog in this race? :)).

--=20
HILLBILLIES ARE PEOPLE TOO Bart chalkboard Ep. AABF11