Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 16:58:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Donald Burr <dburr@Powered-By.AC>
To:        Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
Cc:        john_wilson100@excite.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Please support FreeBSD 3.x as host OS]

[ Moving this to -advocacy, since this is more an appropriate topic for
them.  Please direct your replies to -advocacy. ]

I wonder if VMware will have a booth at LinuxWorld Expo?  Perhaps it would
behoove anyone who happens to be in the area to drop by and have a talk
with the folks at the VMware booth (if they have one) about a FreeBSD
port.  E-mail is great, but there is something different about a
face-to-face encounter that might lend more weight to the "let's port
VMware to FreeBSD" argument.  I for one am planning to do just that
(assuming they have a booth, of course :) )

Mayhaps it would also help out if the great jkh would also pay 'em a
visit...

Donald Burr <dburr@Powered-By.AC>   WEB: http://www.Powered-By.AC/
PO Box 91212, Santa Barbara, CA 93190-1212  Tel:(805)957-9666 FAX:(800)492-5954
Member and software developer with The FreBSD Project - http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/
*** FreeBSD *** A FREE, 32 Bit UNIX OS for PC's -- The Power to Serve!