Date:      Sun, 01 Dec 1996 04:28:35 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        wwong@wiley.csusb.edu, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI A/V drives

> Apparently, the producer "cooked the books" on the movie, and could
> not go for another movie without opening his crime to scrutiny.

This subject is more or less dead now so I won't prolong it, but just
out of general curiousity - why couldn't they simply find another
producer?  If you can swap directors or even major stars for sequels,
it certainly seems odd indeed that you can't swap something as
imminently exchangable as a producer.  He's just the guy who comes up
with the bucks, right?  I've never heard of a producer having an
exclusive contract. ;-)

					Jordan