Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 05:55:01 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Remy NONNENMACHER <remy@synx.com>
Cc:        Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>, freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rc564 on SMP

Yes, the Japan FreeBSD User's Group is now doing so much better than
everyone else (just look at their keys/sec rate) that I've basically
started suggesting to folks that they all just jump in behind that
team.  Not to bad-mouth Team FreeBSD or anything, but even if they
quadrupled in size by tomorrow they still wouldn't be anywhere near
the size of the JFUG, and the only reason that the JFUG is #7 instead
of #2 by now is the simple fact that they only started some 6 days
ago.  At the rate they're moving up, I'd say the JLUG has cause to
soon get nervous. :-)

Oh yeah, and Satoshi is also the contact for this team, so there's
some fairly "official" respresentation. :)

						Jordan