Date:      Wed, 1 Jan 2020 13:42:04 -0700
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Portmaster failing

On 01 Jan 2020, at 13:40, Franco Fichtner <franco@lastsummer.de> wrote:
> security/openssl was removed before, now security/openssl111 has =
become security/openssl.

Ugh.

> A bit too eager for my taste, but that's why we all have private =
trees, don't we.  ;)

This is going to go poorly, if previous attempts to update to 1.1 are =
any indication.

--=20
people didn't seem to be able to remember what it was like with the
	elves around. Life was certainly more interesting then, but
	usually because it was shorter. And it was more colourful, if =
you
	liked the colour of blood. --Lords and Ladies