Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:10:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      m <kamidesu@hotpop.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   multiple questions

 Hi. This is my 3rd week with FreeBSD and these are my questions:

How can I have various X screens the way I have various ttyvs? ttyv0,
ttyv1, ttyv2, etc.

How can I switch between the Windows in a SCREEN? The default X
server has 2 windows. I want an easy way like in windows95: CTRL-TAB.

 I'd like the source code for hangman, I didn't download the sources.
Hope I made myself clear. Thanks a lot. Merry Xmas, btw.