Date:      Sat, 5 Oct 2002 13:51:34 +0200
From:      Tatsu <tatsu@rpg.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SAP R/3 / DB2 UDB on FreeBSD

Hello freebsd-questions,

  I need to install SAP WAS 6.10 on FreeBSD for my Master Thesis
  paper. Unfortunately there is no Oracle ver. only DB2 UDB v.7.2 for
  Linux. Did anyone have any expirience with such a database or maybe
  the whole software pack (SAP WAS 6.10 on Linux and IBM DB2 UDB)
  on FreeBSD ? Any help needed.

  Thanks in advance.

--
Dib: Sorry... I'm late... Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down!

 Tatsu                          mailto:tatsu@rpg.pl