Date:      Sat, 08 May 2004 01:18:14 +0200
From:      Kay Lehmann <kay_lehmann@web.de>
To:        Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: athlon-mp daily hang 5.2.1

Barney Wolff wrote:
> On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 02:26:55PM -0400, Brian Fundakowski Feldman wrote:
>
>>I run an A7M-266D and don't have any stability problems.  I also don't have
>>any ACPI problems.  Hardware problems?
>

> Just a me too on having NO problems with A7M266D, with 2x2200MP, 1GB,
> vinum raid0 with 39160+2xseagate, ata-80gb maxtor, em, fxp, ATI7500,
> running -current from 4/19/04.

hmm,

I saw that there are several people running acpi on their A7M-266D
without problems. Maybe we are running different bios-versions? May you
tell me what versions you are running? Another thought I had was that I
have some faulty ram since I there is a message about a non existent
mem-page before the system reboots. But on the other side I don't
understand, why the machine runs without problems under 4-stable (and
before 5.1-current).

Greets,
Kay