Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 10:18:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      William Bulley <web@merit.edu>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   new topic! IR support

Does FreeBSD have any support for the IR hardware found on several
(most?) modern laptop units?  I will admit publicly to not having
RTFM'd for this answer and I apologize in advance for wasting the
bandwidth if this turns out to be a simple RTFM issue...  :-)

Regards,

web...

--
William Bulley, N8NXN              Senior Systems Research Programmer
Merit Network, Inc.                Email: web@merit.edu

[ What's all this fuss over the end of the century and mission critial ]
[ programs failing due to dates?  If people simply started using Roman ]
[ Numerials, the problem goes away!  MCM = 1900  MIM = 1999  MM = 2000 ]