Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 1997 15:07:31 +0100
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
To:        "matthew" <root@cyrix.futurelab.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: auto Dail-in from Win95

matthew said:
>Is there anyone who knows how to dial-in to FreeBsd from Windows 95
>without manually typing in password

Yes!

Well, you could try checking the box on the W95 dialup networking dialog
that says "Save Password" or something similar -- it comes up when you try
to open a connection.

But I don't think that this is what you mean.

Can you dial in *with* manually entering the password? (I assume this means
that you have to go through the FreeBSD login procedure in a terminal
window after the dialup connection has been made).  You can automate this
by writing a W95 login script for your FreeBSD machine.  There are some
sample scripts that can be adapted easily.

Or, if you ask nicely, someone on the list might send you theirs.

Scott Mitchell          | PGP Key ID |"If I can't have my coffee, I'm just
<scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>   | 0xE8A64271 | like a dried up piece of roast goat"
QMW College, London, UK |            |     -- J. S. Bach.