Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:50:09 +0100
From:      Paul van der Linden <msn@paultjuh.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hardware supported?

I was mostly talking about the raid controller, the Intel ICH7 is
mentioned on the hardware list:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=ata&sektion=4&manpath=FreeBSD+6.2-RELEASE
But they only mention ICH7 which is without raid. Does this mean the
raid functionality isn't supported, or the complete ICH7 is
supported(ICH7, ICH7R, enz)?

http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?modelmenu=2&model=1423&l1=9&l2=39&l3=352