Date:      Tue, 06 Feb 2001 20:59:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Crist J. Clark" <cjclark@reflexnet.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel Panic from Yesterday's CVSup

On 07-Feb-01 Crist J. Clark wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 11:02:32AM -0800, John Baldwin wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> ARGH.  The trap code is breaking this.
>
> [snip]
>
>> Just comment out that enable_intr() and please try again.  This should give
>> you
>> a stack trace where the actual bug is.  Thanks.
>
> Done. And the winner is... (see attachment, did not repeat the kernel
> config since it has not changed)

Well, can't win with WITNESS here. :)  It is still panic'ing on the 'ltr'
though.  Hmm, oh.  ARgh.  It's showing the regs from teh most recent panic
probably.  *sigh*  Just turn off WITNESS altogether.  It is getting in our way
in this particular instance.  Sorry for the numerous bounces back and forth.