Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:03:54 +0100
From:      "Andrew Gilbert" <Andrew@exs.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Shareable Diary

Hello.

We are currently running a BSD server for web access, firewall, e-mail =
server and we are looking to run a group calendering and scheduling =
package on it to eliminate Exchange for good!!
Our requirements are that it is free!! and web based (using Apache) and =
that we can set permissions on individual diary's for others to view and =
change the contents.

Regards

Andrew Gilbert (andrew@exs.co.uk)

EXS Datacommunications Services
Tel 01733 842020  Fax 01733 842025
www.exs.co.uk

"Trusted Network Solutions for your Growing Business"

This email has been virus scanned using Sophos Anti-Virus by intY (www.inty.net)