Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2012 16:17:27 +0200
From:      Jonathan Calmels <jbjcalmels@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Cc:        bz+soc@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Week 2][IPv6 Improvement] Activity report

Hello,

Here is my report for the week concerning the IPv6 improvement, under
Bjoern Zeeb's mentoring
The project aims to make more user space applications fully IPv6 ready.

All my week was dedicated to the IPv6 migration of the openssl code. My
work applies on the 1.0.1c version due to the effort they made to port IPv6
on it.
I begun patching the BIO part and I will look at the s_client side shortly.
I also updated wiki informations according to my previous work (
http://wiki.freebsd.org/IPv6/IPv6Improvement)

Cordially,

---
Jonathan Calmels (exxo@)