Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2013 10:22:47 +0100
From:      Davide D'Amico <davide.damico@contactlab.com>
To:        Steven Hartland <killing@multiplay.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreBSD 9.1 and ZFS v28 performances
References:  <514729BD.2000608@contactlab.com> <810E5C08C2D149DBAC94E30678234995@multiplay.co.uk> <51473D1D.3050306@contactlab.com> <1DD6360145924BE0ABF2D0979287F5F4@multiplay.co.uk> <51474F2F.5040003@contactlab.com> <E106A7DB08744581A08C610BD8A86560@multiplay.co.uk> <51475267.1050204@contactlab.com> <514757DD.9030705@contactlab.com> <42B9D942BA134E16AFDDB564858CA007@multiplay.co.uk> <1bfdea0efb95a7e06554dadf703d58e7@sys.tomatointeractive.it> <897DB64CEBAF4F04AE9C76B3F686E497@multiplay.co.uk> <13317bbd289c4c828f134e2c2592a2d7@sys.tomatointeractive.it> <A3E2B710EF8342CCAF963106E3E747FB@multiplay.co.uk> <01576f39e05f96ab3b3c822531e0c286@sys.tomatointeractive.it> <0D88348E154D43E58597FF40BA41D22F@multiplay.co.uk>

Il 19/03/13 10:18, Steven Hartland ha scritto:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Davide D'Amico"
> <davide.damico@contactlab.com>

Sorry, my fault (I've made so many tests...). I'll modify it asap, copy
the mysql/* files again and posting here the results.

Thanks,
d.