Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 23:18:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   PocketBSD

Greetings,
	Trolling the net, and also making strange postings about CE machines,
I discovered that there is a FreeBSD based thing called PocketBSD.  Seems
to duplicate the goals of PicoBSD, but I've not been able to find out much
about PcoketBSD.  I do know that it runs on NEC MobileGear PDA machines
(these are Intel based), but little beyond that.  All the web pages that
I could find were in Japanese.  I've found several places on the net that
I can learn Japanese from, but none offer translations services (so I
have to go about it the long, hard slow way :-<.

Warner