Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:02:13 -0500
From:      "Eric F Crist" <ecrist@adtechintegrated.com>
To:        "'Peter Leftwich'" <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>, "'Sanjay Bhattacharya'" <sanbh@gmx.net>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD LIST'" <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Long live The Penguin!!!! [ipfw vs Linux]

I personally have not had any problems with ipfw.  The amount of
features and capabilities is what makes it so complicated.  Granted, it
could be a little easier to understand.  It's worked for me and I,
personally, don't have a problem understanding the configuration and use
of it.  It actually resembles the firewalling capabilities of Cisco's
IOS.

Eric F Crist
President/Sys Admin
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc