Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:11:14 -0500
From:      Troy Mills <troymills@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD Foundation

Ted Mittelstaedt explained it far better then I could have and I thank
him for that.

FreeBSD is an awesome thing indeed and one of the wonderful things is
thatit is indeed free to the end user but really nothing is totally
free, peoples time is worth something and the hardware they need to
continue to develop is also not free. It is very easy to take things
for granted.

I know FreeBSD is _no where near_ going the way of the dodo but.. it
can only make things so much better for everyone if everyone chipped
in 5$ or whatever at least one time. Those who use this platform for
there own financial gain. i.e. corporate webservers etc..  should
really consider it as well. Buying CD's etc.. from freebsdmall.com
really helps as well, every little thing counts!.

Plus it is that time of the year! :)

p.s. I'm aware that gmail destroys the 'flow' of email sometimes so I
apologize in advance, nothing I can do about it.