Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 2014 01:28:46 +0530 (IST)
From:      Webmaster <promoter@rcura.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Link Exchange Request

Dear owner of http://www.fi.freebsd.org,

I'm the webmaster of http://www.chardhambooking.com. The Google PR of
this site is currently 3.

We would like to exchange links with your website http://www.fi.freebsd.org.

If you are interested, We can add your website to our quality link
resource here - http://www.chardhambooking.com/link/link-partners

Please use the following details and link our website:
Title: Hotels in Chardham
Desciption: Chardham Yatra India Tour packages and more available at
Chardhambooking.com

Let us know where we can find the link and forward us your link
details, we will place it within 48 hours.

Best regards,
Webmaster
promoter@rcura.com

This is NOT SPAM -- this is a one-time reciprocal link request. We
have NO INTENTION to email you again. You can also reply to this email
with REMOVE in the subject line to make sure we'll NEVER send you any
more e-mails in the future.