Date:      Fri, 16 Dec 2011 22:13:35 +0200
From:      "Alex T." <dioxinu@gmail.com>
To:        Ben Gray <ben.r.gray@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OMAP4 and FreeBSD

Hi Ben, guys, and everyone,

On 16 December 2011 13:50, Ben Gray <ben.r.gray@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
>    Sorry to revive an old thread, but just to let you know I think I've
> fixed the MMC problem Olivier mentioned and the change has been committed
> to the gitorious page.

Yep, git pulled your changes not so long ago:)

   I am still working on the OMAP stuff albeit very sporadically. For now
> I'm pushing my changes into gitorous, but I'm hoping it will go into a
> proper FreeBSD svn repo/branch sometime in the future (thanks Olivier :)).

I have cloned the gitoriuos repo and switched to your branch and also
checked out armv6 SVN repository.

>    For what it's worth, there is still plenty to do on the OMAP3/4 port, I
> think the basics work ok (MMC, DMA, USB, L2-Cache, IIC, ETH, PWIC). The key
> things that are missing are SMP support and the graphics, both of which I'm
> hoping to work on in the new year when I think I'll have a few weeks free
> time between contracts.

I also hope I have more time to spend with FreeBSD on pandaboard. At this
point I'm sort of trying to get to know what is going on and how it works.
My current issue is that booting on my pandaboard unfortunately freezes at

## Transferring control to NetBSD stage-2 loader (at address 802000e0) ...

I haven't solved this yet.

Do you have a task list or something like this?

@Damjan, I just wanted to make sure I undestood you correctly. You suggest
to stick with gcc for now when it comes to compiling kernel/world?