Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:43:47 -0400
From:      Technical Information <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   spam filters (not FreeBSD specific)

This question isn't really FreeBSD specific, but we're just chattin' here
so I guess anything goes...

Does anybody have any good filtering rules for blocking spam?  In
particular, I'm looking for a solution that can be implemented with simple
string matching (no name lookups, no regular expressions) on a very simple
mail client.  If there is a list of rules that anyone has or could point me
to, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance,
Chip Morton