Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 1997 16:08:36 +0900
From:      itojun@itojun.org
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Daily portsurvey

>Ok, preliminary summaries by maintainer are available at
>http://www.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/maintainers.html .  The
>high-order bit is # of ports you're the maintainer for which are
>completely unfetchable from the MASTER_SITES.  Then, in parenthesis, is
>the number of ok, bad, and not-checked URL's.  These numbers require
>some interpretation, since if you have two different MASTER_SITES for
>two different files, you'll always have two unfetchable since they're
>not expected to be fetchable.  But after some investigation you will
>know what numbers to expect and can worry only if they change.

	just a small comment:
	there are many port items missing on per-person page.

	for example, for me, per-person page can be found at:
	http://www.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/itojun@itojun.org.html
	however, this page does not list
		editors/nvi japanese/nvi-iso-2022-jp
		japanese/nvi-sjis japanese/nvi-euc-jp
		korean/nvi-euc-kr korean/nvi-euc-kr chinese/nvi-big5
		chinese/nvi-euc-cn chinese/nvi-iso-2022-cn

	is it intentional or accidental?

	anyway thanks for great page,

itojun