Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2005 01:04:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      milan nankov <milkan4o@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB Keyboard Problem

Hello,

I have a problem with my usb keyboard when I try to
install Freebsd 5.3. It is very strange because the
keyboard is working at the boot screen (where the
different booting options are listed) but when the
booting process launches the sysinstall the keybord is
not working. The strange thing is that the keyboard is
responding - for example when I hit numlock the light
for numlock is respondig? Do you have any ideas what
the problem is?

Tnx in advance.

Best,

Milan Nankov