Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:03:32 -0500
From:      "G. Jason Middleton" <gmiddl1@gl.umbc.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   connection loss while telneting in

i havea box running on my internal network named marcel.  I have not
changed anything out of the ordinary and i know my problem is very random,
but i am not sure what is causing it.  When i telnet to marcel i get a
login prompt and a password prompt.  when i type in the password i get
nothing it doesn ot finish logging in.  I can reconnect and the same thing
happens.  sometimes i am lucky and it gives me a prompt but it doesn otl
ast for long.

any ideas?

have a good weekend

Regards,