Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 11:21:37 -0400
From:      Marca Registrada <inf@nyef.res.cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ncb05@uow.edu.au
Subject:   Re: converting help

Quoting Nicholas Charles Brawn (ncb05@uow.edu.au):
> After preaching the many benefits of FreeBSD as a development platform, as
> well as an all-round os I have succesfully (well almost) converted a
> fellow compsci friend of mine. One of the saving graces was the fact that
> freebsd can run linux binaries, as well as showing him just how funky
> xwindows can look with a bit of tweaking.

Great! I get many comments myself when people see my screen "Whoa, what
OS? Linux?", "Close, FreeBSD", "Hmm, whassat", "....."

Greatest comment I ever got after saying "FreeBSD", was "Better" ;)

The only thing that I can see existing to resize FAT32 is Partition Magic
(at least, it's the only other repartitioner I know of.  It's commercial,
so it also has probably kept up with the latest M$ trends.

Yup, just checked the webpage, it does it.

--

   - All we hear is internet gaagaa, internet googoo, internet gaagaa