Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:16:33 +0900
From:      "Ninja" <ninja@aerohel.snu.ac.kr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Q] Thinkpad 560E Support ?

I'm currnetly running Linux in my Thinkpad 560E computer
and it runs fine with apm support like suspend, hibernation, etc.
And X works well. I know freebsd runs XFree86 as well and my
computer runs it well. But I'm not sure if there's people install
FreeBSD 3.1 on Thinkpad 560 and is supported hardware ?
Where can I find related information ?
I want to run FreeBSD in my computer and trying to find
enough information before trying this.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english.