Date:      Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:16:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Sylvian Knight <sylvian_knight@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trouble sending mail

On Mar 2, Sylvian Knight wrote:
>The files I have edited based on the config files of the 3.2 machine are:
>
>rc.conf
>inetd.conf
>db.mydomain
>db.192.168... (inside)
>db.213.103... (outside)
>localhost.rev
>named.conf
>aliases (including running 'newaliases')
>sendmail.cf
>local-host-names
>
>I would include config info if I knew what would be helpful. I'm sure it's
>something simple I've overlooked.

Add your networks to /etc/mail/access and run make to build a new
access.db

192.168.1	RELAY
213.103.xyz	RELAY

Just use the first three octets to cover all of a class C network

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com