Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:07:47 -0500
From:      "Eric F Crist" <ecrist@adtechintegrated.com>
To:        "'ro0t'" <root@unixhideout.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: cannot access my web server

I can hit your site just fine from the outside.  You're probably
receiving a routing problem.  The router on your network is seeing that
the request is bouncing back to it's own network from the inside, so
it's assuming that you want to access the management functions.  If
you're inside your own network, you're better off using the IP address
of the appropriate server.

Eric F Crist
President/Sys Admin
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc