Date:      Sun, 12 Aug 2001 13:38:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@polkan2.dyndns.org>
To:        Matthew Sundling <sundlm@rpi.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: security check output: questionable setuid diffs help?

If you were running telnetd from original 4.3-RELEASE and have not done
anything (like build world or some other way of upgrading) there 99%
probability that you got hacked; most likely through the telnetd
vulerability. Take the machien off line and reinstall from the clean
media.
As far as I know "undisclosed recepients" is fine. I don't know what are
the reasons to have it this way.